It is finished. I have officially completed my last final for this semester and I think I skimmed by okay. I finished around 2:00 pm, so for the rest of the day I have been forced to entertain myself. I can usually hold my own pretty good and today, I have become especially creative. I played "house" with myself, home alone; acting out all the parts while I made "everyone" lunch and cleaned the house. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing, but I don't think I ever really grew out of playing "imaginary". I often role play scenes in my head and even get so caught up, that my outward expressions change to reflect the pretend situations. So, if I look, sound, or even behave crazy sometimes, just know that there is a whole other exciting world and life going on inside my head.Thursday
#28 - harvey
It is finished. I have officially completed my last final for this semester and I think I skimmed by okay. I finished around 2:00 pm, so for the rest of the day I have been forced to entertain myself. I can usually hold my own pretty good and today, I have become especially creative. I played "house" with myself, home alone; acting out all the parts while I made "everyone" lunch and cleaned the house. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing, but I don't think I ever really grew out of playing "imaginary". I often role play scenes in my head and even get so caught up, that my outward expressions change to reflect the pretend situations. So, if I look, sound, or even behave crazy sometimes, just know that there is a whole other exciting world and life going on inside my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So...I really shouldn't leave you alone so often...I didn't know...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete