I'm not saying I have the greatest or the most comfortable bed, but there is something to be said for coming home after a long trip to your own bed. I've got an almost "princess and the pea" set up, with my box-spring, 2 mattresses, down comforter, memory foam mattress pad, and fitted sheet under me and my down comforter on top of me. I slept so well that first night back. I was reading an article recently about sleep positions, and what yours can say about you. For instance, if you sleep on your stomach (or "Freefaller), you are often gregarious and brash, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and you don't like criticism or extreme situations. I am usually a "Foetus" which means I might be seen as tough on the outside but am sensitive at heart. Aw......
I trade off through the night between foetus and soldier--but I always include the addition of a pillow under my knees for both positions!
ReplyDeleteI'm a foetus too! We're the same! =D
ReplyDelete