5:45 am - ...snooze...
the good: I get to sleep longer
the bad: I have to wake up soon
5:50 am - ...snooze...
the good: a few more minutes
the bad: quite, phone!
5:55 am - ...snooze...
the good: haha! I still get to sleep
the bad: dang, it's almost 6
6:00 am - alright alright
the good: alive, happy, healthy, employed
the bad: moving out of the cozy and into the less comfortable
6:45 am - drive to Meridian
the good: totally going to be to work on time!
the bad: I can't ride my bike to work
7:00 am - work work work
the good: happy people = job satisfaction, and good money
the bad: whiners, complainers, sobbers
3:30 pm - drive to Boise
the good: I work at the YMCA!
the bad: already worked 8 hours...
3:45 pm - work work work
the good: happy children, health conscience community, fabulous co-workers
the bad: still not sure what I want to do with my life
8:00 pm - drive home
the good: over!
the bad: exhausted, socially deprived, did I eat?
10:30 pm - nogggg shoooo nogggg shoooo
the good: happy bed, cozy dreams
the bad: my time is very scheduled and I've got too much workohol in my system
So glad to see something new here to read besides your digestive disaster.
ReplyDeletei live to please =)
ReplyDelete