I took this "mood quiz" today and that was my result. I'm usually in a really good mood! Lately, I've been especially happy and have found joy in a lot of little things. I'm not always in a good mood: I am sometimes sleep deprived, work is sometimes long, I've had my heart broken, and sometimes I'm home and friend sick...
I am trying to focus now on finding joy in my life! I have two wonderful jobs in which I hold leadership positions, I have enough income to support my needs and occasional splurging wants. I have a gorgeous loft that I pine to lounge in, I have a downtown in easy access, friends to always turn to and a potential man I just can't get enough of! All in all, life is extremely happy and I'm loving every minute. My stomach is back to its twitterpated-less confused self and a smile, pretty much, never leaves my face.

Rachel-It is always good to document those oh so wonderful moments of life and look back on them during those not so bright days. Overall life is good...and it is wonderful to bask in it.
ReplyDelete