If it wasn't for the size, the distance between buildings, the ridiculous amount of people, and the number of surrounding restaurants, I'd think I was back at BYU-Idaho. BYU is definitely a too overwhelming for my littleness. I always think there are all these rules and codes of student conduct that I don't know here. I grabbed some food in the Wilkinson Center and looked at the packed to capacity table-sitting area, not knowing if it's kosher to sit at people's tables with them. There were also a lot of people lined up, sitting against the wall eating and typing away. I wondered if that was the only sitting on the ground approved wall, or if I could sit against any wall? Not wanting to disturb the well oiled religious machine; I stood for a while until someone left a table. This is me... at my own table (plus the two guys who just sat down to read the paper... apparently you ARE allowed to table share).
Thursday
#147 - misfits me perfect
If it wasn't for the size, the distance between buildings, the ridiculous amount of people, and the number of surrounding restaurants, I'd think I was back at BYU-Idaho. BYU is definitely a too overwhelming for my littleness. I always think there are all these rules and codes of student conduct that I don't know here. I grabbed some food in the Wilkinson Center and looked at the packed to capacity table-sitting area, not knowing if it's kosher to sit at people's tables with them. There were also a lot of people lined up, sitting against the wall eating and typing away. I wondered if that was the only sitting on the ground approved wall, or if I could sit against any wall? Not wanting to disturb the well oiled religious machine; I stood for a while until someone left a table. This is me... at my own table (plus the two guys who just sat down to read the paper... apparently you ARE allowed to table share).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment