
We used to be great together. We had each other's back. Sharing adventures, pictures, laughs and tears. Updates monthly; nay, weekly! But that was a long time ago... You've probably since moved on to other more exciting, regularly updated blogs. I'm still here; still having thoughts, barely intelligible to post. Still wanting that connection to the vast expanse. Reaching out to the unknown reader that might connect to my maundering. If you are there, please know I'll do my best to come in at a reasonable hour and share my tales with you. We can cuddle up and pillow talk until the wee hours. Had a long day? Well, just relax, and know I'm back for you, baby.
Yay! Welcome back. It was lonely without you. You were missed.
ReplyDeletehappy to hear it. i've missed your amusing posts. plus, this is how i keep track of what/how you're doing in life! :)
ReplyDelete