Thursday

#26 - it's thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I took the advise of a knowledgeable teacher and didn't eat beyond the point of nausea. I definitely reached that point, I just didn't surpass it. When you can actually see your stomach expanding - you know, enough is enough. It's not a comfortable, or a good feeling, so why do you do it? I think that the food is just too good and you're left with no choice but to uphold tradition. And after all, without tradition, our lives would be as shaky as a fiddler on a roof, true? True. I took a nap after eating to help the digestion process, and just because I wanted to. I hope everyone was stuffed to the brim and thought about what they were thankful for. I know towards the top of my "grateful list" was stretchy pants and naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails