
As part of my birthday celebrations, I went with six new friends to Stanley for camping and playing at the hot springs and Red Fish Lake. It's about a three hour drive and is not only a gorgeous scenic drive, but a stunning destination. We left Boise around 11 pm so didn't get to the site till around 1:30 am (we stopped a little before Stanley to camp, then drove the rest of the way on saturday). We stayed up until about 3:00 am, just talking and looking at the stars. I'm not a morning person for the first 10 minutes of being awake... but after that, it was great! Unfortunately, this first picture was unknowingly snapped during those ten minutes. We had a pretty good breakfast, took off for the hot springs, then spent the rest of the day, till about 5:30, at the lake.
I'm glad you're having such a good time in Boise! I think you need to post more so I can keep up with your latest adventures :)
ReplyDelete