Wednesday

#140 - digestive disgrace

What a terrible night for eating! I wasn't really hungry tonight and just wanted small munchies. I decided to try popcorn chicken for the first time. Apparently, spices are needed, because I just dipped bits of chicken in egg and then in flour and deep fried it. Very gross. I couldn't even cook my third batch and didn't eat the second batch. SPICES I NEED! After that I wanted some delicious liquid in my mouth, so I opened the fridge and noticed I had some chocolate milk in the fridge. I took a swig and what do we find? Tangy bubbly SPOILED! Super gross; I had even swallowed a lot. I tried to immediately over compensate with all the good tasting, easily accessible things in my fridge: grape juice, carrots and chocolate frosting. I felt sick.

crispy flour egg chicken + sour chocolate milk + grape juice + chocolate frosting + carrots = why did I even bother getting my flu shot last week if I'm just going to kill myself anyway.

I would like a crepe with fruit now please. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This posting needs the follow-up comment that Vanessa ended up in the ER the next day with respiratory "complications" from her culinary experimentations...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails