So I have a crush on the super-cool, Google. They are always coming out with extremely user friendly, fancy features and products. I'm really into the Google Reader, iGoogle, Google Earth (woah!), blogger ('course), Google Desktop, Google Calendar, Picasa, YouTube, Docs, Gmail (beyond rad... I have a public account, a private account, a personal account, and a super-special-happy account. AND thank you very much I was one of the first test-gmail accounts), and the highlight today: Google Maps. Not only does it show you everywhere and routes (better than mapquest or other others), satellite imaging and the street views (like you're actually driving down the road), BUT I recently discovered the "more" selection. You can pick to have bike paths illuminated for easy routing, and even see pictures and movies posted from those areas. Wednesday
#154 - ogling google
So I have a crush on the super-cool, Google. They are always coming out with extremely user friendly, fancy features and products. I'm really into the Google Reader, iGoogle, Google Earth (woah!), blogger ('course), Google Desktop, Google Calendar, Picasa, YouTube, Docs, Gmail (beyond rad... I have a public account, a private account, a personal account, and a super-special-happy account. AND thank you very much I was one of the first test-gmail accounts), and the highlight today: Google Maps. Not only does it show you everywhere and routes (better than mapquest or other others), satellite imaging and the street views (like you're actually driving down the road), BUT I recently discovered the "more" selection. You can pick to have bike paths illuminated for easy routing, and even see pictures and movies posted from those areas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats impressive, the bike feature was released the day you wrote this!
ReplyDelete