Friday

#36 - older and older

Yesterday was Taron's surprise birthday! The big 2-4. Batman themed with a monkey pinyata - it was awesome. Sami and I were talking the other day how I won't have another birthday while I'm in school. Graduation is the 23rd and my birthday is the 31st. All of a sudden, I felt very old. To make me feel better, we decided to have an "in between" birthday in June to celebrate both of our birthdays together (in addition to celebrating Sami's in May and mine (sami-less) in July). This makes me happy, yes it does!

4 comments:

  1. Where do you think you will be to celebrate your 22nd birthday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa tell me about twenty-one? Any good advice from your experiences? ;) I'm excited to celebrate with you in OUR apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. currently my 21st year advise is yet to be determined... it will probably end up being something like "good things come to those who wait" or "every man for themselves; look out for #1" =) I'll let you know! HORRAY FOR OUR APARTMENT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails