Wednesday

#166 - the rainy wait

Since the birth of my mac, I've been checking all my gmail accounts through the mac mail program; making it so I don't have to actually log-in to gmail.com. A few months ago, though, I discovered a feature on google that allows you to change the theme of your main page. I've changed the theme a few times so far, but have soundly rested on one I really like. It consists of a group of people (and animals) waiting at a bus stop. This adorable little gathering draws me to log-in to gmail regularly now. Every day it has been the same. Always the same. People still waiting. Sun still shinning. Animals still accompanying. Grass still green. Sky still blue. I've grown acustom to it.

Footnote: as I was driving back to work from my lunch break, a freak-slushy-hail-snow storm hit for about 2 minutes. It's been gloomy, rainy, windy, and overcast all day, and then finally the climax hit.

Later that day, I logged into gmail to access a document for work, previously saved there. I looked at my gmail and what did I see?? I big gloomy rain storm looking at me! I was blown away... I didn't know the picture could change?! We're all in this together... see you soon, little bus stop neighbor friends.

2 comments:

  1. i have that theme on my gmail too! my favorite is the ice cream cone one- just you wait for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I like your little friends! I'm glad you have someone who is going through the same things as you. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails