Tuesday

#59 - seredipiosity... serendipatiousness...

During my shifts each week, I have some 'regulars'; people I have met in the gym or see that always exercise while I'm working. I don't know most of their names, and as far as guys are concerned, I have no desire to pursue anything with anyone I, "met at the gym". I've had some less-than-positive experiences in that department... the testosterone filling the weight room makes some of these guys feel on top of the world and the questions of 'what's your number?' or 'can I take you out sometime?' are quick to follow. Keeping in mind that I'm not looking to date these guys, there is one in particular that I always see. I call him "The Chiseled" - for he is thus. One of the best looking, best built guys I see. I talk to him sometimes, but it's mostly just smiles and "hi"s. I was telling my friend a story about him last night at music outlet. After the performances, we left to hang out at her place with a few friends. We all got talking and one of my friends mentioned that she got asked out at the gym by this guy that was "not her type at all" so we decided to look him up on 'facebook' - the easiest way to stalk people invented. I glanced at his profile picture - then ask to see another one, just to be sure... it's The Chiseled! What are the odds? I thought the night's events were very serendipitous.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails