Monday

#55B - vetiver live!

April 18th is the day! I'm going to be home for the spring break and Vetiver is playing at a venue that just opened up in Seattle, The Crocodile. I absolutely love Vetiver. These mountain looking men have a very harmonic soothing sound. It's very meditative and penetrating (Been So Long, especially). But with each album, they throw in a few up-tempo happy songs that you can't help but bounce along to. Great guitar picking with some slide guitar, and their lyrics speak right to me. I have yet to hear a song by them that I don't like.. I can't wait to see them in concert!

Vetiver News - They also just came out with a new Album: Tight Knit, Feb 17th! So far, I can't get enough of "Everyday" "On the Other Side" "More of This" and the bonus track, "Pay No Mind". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails