After some introspective ganderings, it has been established that I'm a little all-over-the-place. It is quite possible that this is the direct result of confusing boys, immediate future decision making, and my recent plaguesque condition. Weird feelings came over me today as I was walking from class to work, my books hanging the usual way on my back. I began to think, "wow... what am I going to do with my backpack after I graduate? I'm never going to be carrying books, walking on a campus again." An incredibly weird realization after having student life consume my everyday for about 20 years. Today I am happy though - happy my apartment will be move-in-able in a few weeks, happy my body is almost back to normal, happy it wasn't worse, and happy for the sunshiney sun. I'm stepping out of the midst of perceived mountains and seeing them for the mole hills they are.
Monday
#110 - happy sad mad happy full
After some introspective ganderings, it has been established that I'm a little all-over-the-place. It is quite possible that this is the direct result of confusing boys, immediate future decision making, and my recent plaguesque condition. Weird feelings came over me today as I was walking from class to work, my books hanging the usual way on my back. I began to think, "wow... what am I going to do with my backpack after I graduate? I'm never going to be carrying books, walking on a campus again." An incredibly weird realization after having student life consume my everyday for about 20 years. Today I am happy though - happy my apartment will be move-in-able in a few weeks, happy my body is almost back to normal, happy it wasn't worse, and happy for the sunshiney sun. I'm stepping out of the midst of perceived mountains and seeing them for the mole hills they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for molehills! And perspective...
ReplyDeleteOn Blog changes: no music?; I like the numbering system
ReplyDelete