
It is a freak phenomenon... my attraction to skinny jeans. I've tried them on my own body and would go crazy in them... and I've never dated a skinny jean wearer... and on some guys with emaciated legs, I don't think it looks good. So under what circumstances do I like them and why?? I think that it's less the jeans themselves, but the personalities of the guys encased within the persona of the skinny jeans. And it could also be that I am simply an admirer from a distance and not wanting to get too close; hence my track record of never having dated one of these wearers.Story 1
the girl's dressing room
Pro SJ: So, do I look good in them? I think I like them!
Anti SJ: Well, I don't like skinny jeans and don't really understand them so...
Pro SJ: Yea, but do I look good in them?
Anti SJ: I really don't think I'm the best person to ask... your ankles look thin... is that what you want?
Story 2
one skinny jean guy and one non skinny jean guy walking in front of us on our way to the gym
V: Wow he's cute.
S: I know! I think so too...
(Sami and I have never had a problem with liking the same guys...)
No comments:
Post a Comment