Monday

#111 - you it is i need

Basking. Took a break from basking; went to class. Thought about how I wish I could bask instead of trying to stay awake in class. Walked to work. Missed basking. Came home; felt productive for about an hour. Sat. Basked more. Made a list of things to accomplish today. Went back to basking.

I have been blissfully basking in my current music supply. I am comfortably content - - that is not to say that there still isn't over $200 worth of music I would love to have, but I am happy with all the perfect subliminality I can submerge myself in. Not only do I have the perfect assortment of mood appeasing tunes, but they all have been adequately organized and categorized, including congruent artist names and all properly capitalized. The trick is now, updating my some-odd-almost-hundred playlists to absorb my newly added gems.

It will change your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails