Dear Gossipy Friends at the fitness desk,
Your failed relationship is surprisingly interesting to me. If you wouldn't mind, please talk a little louder so I can her what your ex-girlfriend did that was so terrible. Don't give up on dating all-together though, I'm sure there's someone less crazy out there for you.
Dear Sweaty Guy in the weight-room,
Just because you are wearing a shirt that is two sizes too small and you saw me look at you lift weights, does not mean that as soon as you are done, you should ask me for my number. I'm going to say no, because I already said no to one sweaty guy tonight and it does not make you more appealing. Try maybe finding me out side the cliché of the gym.
Dear Flirty Couple behind me,
Stop it. Just stop it. Go love on each other somewhere else and not directly behind me. You keep running into me. Focus and stop it.
Dear Rexburg Weather,
Please stop crying. It makes my bike seat all wet and thus, my pants when I sit on it. I do love the rain, but would appreciate more days when I can sit outside, bake, and read.
Dear Girl,
I wish oh I wish I could help you with your woes. Let me ponder more and if anything glorious or grandiose comes to mind, I will be by your side with loving advice.
Dear Boy,
You should probably step up. I'm a very nice girl and you might enjoy spending more time with me.
Dear My Last Senior Semester; Summer 2009,
Where did you go!? Why are you leaving so fast... don't give me to boot yet. Maybe linger a little longer so I can still find time to go camping in Yellowstone, take a trip to California, bond enough relationships so they will continue after I leave, and especially don't end before I can find a new job. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
Dear Olympia,
I miss you dearly. Maybe not certain unmentionable things, but most defiantly the warfy, fishy smell that drifts in in the middle of the night, the deliciousness downtown and two plus-somes just out of town, my flatwin hero, and your calming, understanding mistiness.
Dear Health Science Faculty,
You can stop asking me about my relationship status any time. It's always going to be the same answer: I'm not sure about things right now, but we'll see. I'll let you know.
Dear Taco Bell in my tummy,
You made me sick. Why did you do that?? I thought I was hungry and wanted you... big mistake. Owiee
Dear Family,
I can't wait to see you all in July (and the rest in August)! Thank you for supporting me and coming out for my graduation. Athough I am less excited to actually "walk", I am excited to see you and take happy pictures. Thank you thank you! And I love you.
Dear Brittany,
When will I see you again? Can you come to my graduation? I need more of your crazy to rub off on me - I'm still going strong, but I feel it fading. I miss your face!

No comments:
Post a Comment