Saturday

#100 - c-h-e-e-s-e, that spells smile

Welcome to my one-hundredth post!

After 8 months without, I finally bought a new camera. I did it all - - looked at consumer reports, compared prices/features and such. I found the one I wanted last Thursday at Best Buy. It's perfectly tiny, and a plum purple color. The coolest thing about this camera though: it has a mind of it's own!

Two of the coolest functions I didn't know exist is the smile button and the eyes button. For the smile setting, you just point the camera at your subject and as soon as it detects that the person has smiled, it snaps the picture. The other one, to prevent blinking pictures, it takes two pictures right after the other and then saves the one where the subject has their eyes open. Amazing, I know!

I just like it so much...
I decided I needed a camera sooner, rather than later, because I am nearing the end of my last semester at school and really need to bust out the picture-taking. Get ready to have my camera in your face, everyone, so I can remember you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails