Sunday

#67 - "Comfort, Use and Protection" - by Yours to Keep

I've felt a little stuck lately: stuck on the same music, stuck on the same movies, same pictures, same websites, same same same. It's been driving me crazy! Despite my search for new bands, I've come across a lot of the same. Thankfully, I was thrown a life preserver by my friend who supplied me with five new bands: four of which, I love. That, in itself, spun me away from the wall I had hit. Now I can branch off of those bands and be set for another forever-while. I also found a few more blogs I can subscribe to to keep me entertained and plenty of other mixer-uppers. So never fear! I have my sanity back!

I also created my own album; it's pretty cool actually. The CD cover meme:

1. Click Here - The first random article you get is the name of your band
2. Click Here - The last four or five words of the last quote is the title of your first album
3. Click Here - Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover
4. Then use photoshop (or equivalent) to put it all together!
Have fun and email it to me, so I can see!! (vapark@gmail.com)

2 comments:

  1. Album Title sounds like feminine hygiene...I think I would have cheated and clicked a second time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing the 4 newbies on Painting of a Song

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails