Monday
#71 - seems like home to me
I just moved into my new (and last college) house. Sami and I own the place and are deciding how we want to decorate/arrange things. It is so wonderful so share a little space, perfect for just two, with my best friend. I am anticipating this semester being the BEST SEMESTER EVER! and this apartment is sealing the deal. Like I said, it's small and a little ghetto, but I just love it to pieces. Our first feat was to repair the mirror that fell off the medicine cabinet when I opened it. A little (lot) of duct tape later it was secured and we now learned something new about our house... don't open the medicine cabinet. The front door is found inside the garage of the attached house and there are only three small windows to let the world know that 'we are here we are here!!' Why I found this place only last semester I don't know and am a little sad about, but I love it while I have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cute.. You two are going to have a BLAST.. Can your mom and I come too? :-)
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SEMESTER EVER! =)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!