Wednesday

#72 - lights! camera! action!

Up and comings that I am so excited for! (although, I will have to wait a while...):

December 25th 2009 - Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Jr. I thought this one might be a little goofy with Robert Downy Jr, but he is a great actor and I cant' wait! I always pictured Sherlock Holmes a little more emaciated...


May 14th 2010 - The newest remake of Robin Hood starring Russell Crowe. I am especially excited for this one because I have been craving to see Robin Hood, but the only version is the one with Kevin Costner who is on my "you're an actor?? really??" list.




?? 2010 - A Tim Burton Alice In Wonderland with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter... I think this one will be a little terrifying. It's a sequel more than a re-make, but I'm sure it will be absolutely up to par with Tim Burton's other masterpieces.



For a little more immediate satisfaction, I get to look forward to Star Trek May 8th, Angels and Demons May 17th, Terminator (with Christian Bale) May 22nd, Parry Hotter July 15th, and 500 Days of Summer August 20th.
GET EXCITED WITH ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on Robert Downey JR. I'm still mourning Jeremy Brett, but I'm willing to give RDJr a try. I agree that Robin Hood is long overdue for a remake. And Alice? I hope they don't make it an R rating, 'cause I really like Johnny Depp. I know we'll be going to Star Trek and Angels and Demons, but I don't know if even Christian Bale is enough to get me in to see Terminator...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails