Thursday

#73 - i have so many questions, my mind wanders

One of my favorite shows of all time was taken off the air last year because of not enough viewers. I think that if everyone just knew about this show, they would be a dedicated watcher, like me. The series ended abruptly in the middle of its second season with too many unsolved issues to count. I was very upset, confused, sad, frustrated... you name it. BUT never fear! News just came out that they are bringing it back to finish off the second season. Saturdays 10/9c for three weeks starting May 30th. Everyone in the world better watch so we can show ABC how much we love our daisies. Maybe then it will continue with a third season of blissful colors and happy people. If not, they are turning Pushing Daisies in to a comic strip and twisting it up by having them fight zombies... yes, that's right... zombies. Please help my daisies and watch!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so excited! Just put it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is a little ray of happiness! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails