Five things I was doing five years ago:
So that would be 2004...
1. Half way through my Junior year; basically with my three best guy friends all the time (they were my life). Working at the Library with my mama boss.
2. Changing loyalties from Dryden High (my school) to our enemy school, Lansing because that's where most of my friends went.
3. Finished my Junior year in high school and moved to Idaho for my senior year
4. Started dating my first 'official' boyfriend
5. Discovering what music I really liked and what music I really didn't
Five things on my to-do list for today:
1. Attend 3 classes that are relatively pointless at this point, but give me participation credit.
2. Study for and take 3 finals in the testing center... try to survive
3. Suffer through my last friday night working 9-midnight at the gym
4. Watch a movie and play with my friend Cameron (complete with stuffed oreos)
5. Sleep and get ready for a full day of studying tomorrow....
Five things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Go to Italy this year
2. Get an apartment in a sweet downtown
3. Save/invest for the future
4. Send my parents on a trip
5. Save some more...
(I'm boring now so I can have fun with my husband man later)
Five places I have lived
1. California
2. Germany
3. Texas
4. New York
5. Washington
Five jobs I've held
1. Library Page
2. Melaleuca Inc. Customer Service Representative
3. Legislative Assistant to the Attorney General of Washington
4. BYUI Wellness Center Director
5. BYUI Fitness Center Director
Five years from now
1. Make my home
2. Family of my own
3. Happy job (for me or for hubby)
4. Living on the west coast, but have traveled the world first
5. Happy, heathy
high five
No comments:
Post a Comment