Monday

#44 - In the immortal words of The Doors, 'The time to hesitate is through.'

Discoveries take time... if everyone discovered everything all at once, life would be very mundane and very unimaginative. This discovery is probably one that most have already incorporated into the daily regime - The itunes shopping cart. I knew such a thing should exist, but my settings were set in such a way as to not make it an option for me. Now it is being used to its full advantage. I have combined my current wish-lists, which had been allocated in several word documents. After consolidating them (with price tags attached), I have realized that I will never have my dream realized: first, because of the daunting total price. Second, my list is constantly growing as my musical palate feasts on different record label websites, myspaces, and hearing new bands at concerts. This continual growth makes it impossible to ever finish off my list! I don't know if that is a bad thing or an awesome thing...

I love music. Sometimes it consumes me, but mostly it just moves my life along. Music is, to me, what feelings sound like... which probably contributes to my pickiness. Feel free to love on me with music.

(In the picture, if it has an > it means that it's an album which contains anywhere from 10 - 15 songs. Delicious.)
"Music is the medicine of the mind" - John Logan
"Every day has a song. Some get sung while others go unheard" -Rocky Votolato

3 comments:

  1. So, for Christmas and birthdays, just send you an itune gift card??
    I was watching the Grammy's Sunday and felt the music so intensely when Coldplay sang Viva la Vida that I had to get up and dance along with Chris Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like your moms idea! Maybe if we all give you giftcards for a while you can obtain all your dream music! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is in you your dad said.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails