Wednesday

#41 - there's something in the cheese

There is a special nerve in my body. It takes control every time I watch a pathetically sappy movie, every time I get that look from that guy, and yes... every time I hear one of those ridiculously cheesy 80's love songs. I am pretty particular about my music: I love what I like and know what I don't. I am especially categorical with my love songs. I have my general "in the mood for love" playlist, "happy love" "cheesy love" "broken love" and the ultimate, "romance" playlist. Two songs really get the cheesy-love nerve twitching: The Glory of Love and The Inspiration. It doesn't get more sappy than those, and I love it! They are the kind of songs that make you want to spin around your house, belting out those grandiose lyrics to a man in a heart-shaped picture frame. I am undeniably one of those girls who goes weak in the knees when she gets handpicked flowers that are mostly dead - but with all the loving intentions.

(Just so my freaky playlist obsession can be placed in context: you should know I have a playlist for every circumstance or situation... comes to about 60 playlists. Thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails