I first heard Cary Judd play at the Rexburg Fairgrounds, Fall semester 2007. A bunch of small local bands played and he stood out the most to me. I loved his sound and the lyrics really resonated with me. I told a friend of mine in Washington about him and told him how much I loved him. Through connections with the band, Ammon (keyboardist in the band) hand delivered a copy of Cary's CD to my house the next day. It was his second CD (released in 2006) "Looking Back From Space". It was a major emotional release and I felt like he was singing just for me. With previews of two new songs on "Goodnight Human", I know it won't disappoint. He reminds me a little bit of The Honorary Title - but he puts his own style on it with different effect pedals and sound loop machines. If you haven't listened to him yet... I think you should.Feb 13, 2008
Rexburg, ID - CD Release!
Locus Live
125 Valley River Drive
7pm - $7
No comments:
Post a Comment