This guy is the embodiment of what life should be: happiness, seeing the world, sharing the love, and having fun. Evidently in 2003, Matt took a trip to Asia, just wanting to travel and see more of the world. His friend suggested that he do his dance, "He was referring to a particular dance Matt does. It's actually the only dance Matt does. He does it badly." Evidently this idea took off and Matt has continued to travel the world, filming himself dancing in numerous countries on all seven continents. He has gone from being quasi-famous, to semi-famous, to being a full on "meme" (a new one for me... evidently it's anything that gets passed along in the internet that takes off, like the hamster dance. I guess I'm not that internet-trendy). Anyway, I love this guy! He is changing the world, in his own little awkward "Charlie Brown dance" kind of way.
And he is coming to Tumwater Library in March! Whoohoo! Dance on! (The Mama)
ReplyDeletewow, every time I see that I tear up and think how that is the coolest thing ever... lame huh? tearing up?
ReplyDeleteI think that's totally appropriate =) he is uniting the world!! It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou're right mom - Gurgaon, India really is the best!!!
ReplyDelete