I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm a sucker for cuteness (for the purposes of this blog, the focus will solely be on things that want my money). I've been trying really hard lately to scrimp and save my money: sticking to the "western family" brands, looking for sales, fixing broken things instead of buying new ones, little things here and there. The caveat is the aforementioned statement... if it comes in a new bright color, a funky cool shape, or has a cool/funny name, unfortunately, I'm sold. Like I said, I'm a work in progress, and hopefully someday my self control will be something to be admired. All of this is building the foundation for my most recent find: it's called a "kachingle". Cute right? It's a website with the slogan of "sprinkle change on the blogs you love". I'm overwhelmingly confused by this statement, but continue reading, purely because I want to play the kachingle game!!! (whatever the heck that is...).
First, I didn't know it cost money to have a blog, so why would I give people money. It's weird to me to get money for something like that... Second, how do they get the money? What do they do with the money? Why is this happening? If someone could learn about the fancy "kachingle" for me and let me know, that would be very helpful.
I can enlighten you with one word: SCAM!
ReplyDeleteSave your $5 for those favorite itunes you want...