Wednesday

#25 - lost in space

If you look in the right place in the sky tonight, you can see the famous bag of tools that was dropped last week by an astronaut. Evidently, this was not just any tool bag. This was a $100,000 tool bag. SpaceWeather.com started tracking the tool bag and "More bag-viewing opportunities are expected." I don't know why I think this is so funny; I just do. What's more is, they say, "the errant tool bag will fall back to Earth in June of next year" and that when it falls, it will be a huge, fiery ball. I'm excited to see this fireball come back to earth and am marking my calendar now. I just looked up my area and there are 54 flybys in the next 10 day. Goodness! That is one zippy little lost tool bag. You can track it's progress by linking to: http://www.n2yo.com/?s=33442 (bag might not be actual size...)

I love that this is news and that people are concerned. Funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that's pretty funny! With all our technology and advancements we are making in space and with science...they go and loose a 100,000 tool bag! What goofs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails