Regal Cinemas was generous enough to reward my giving them lots of money with a free movie ticket. I don't want to think about how much I've spend on movies over the years, but at least every 30th movie is free! (or something like that). I've been holding on to this ticket, keeping it oh so safe, waiting for that one great movie that comes out that I can cash in on. It didn't happen. No good movies. Before I knew it, the expiration date was now. Last night was the night and I had no choice but to see a lame movie. I drove to Idaho Falls with a friend and we picked the best looking one without any prior knowledge of those listed. It was about this girl that like...died right after being born and so this devil lady came to her parents and said something to the effect of, "I can make your daughter live to age 18 if she becomes a devil child after that and serves us". The parents agreed....shocking, I know. So she's about to turn 18 and is having these devil visions and hearing things and thinks she's crazy. Her dad tries to help and her uber freakishly religious friend tries to help, but all the "christian" people just come off crazy. So she turns 18 and becomes a devil. She turns to the dark side and all of a sudden there is super happy music, she hooks up with the hot jock-guy (who also is a devil worshipper), is valedictorian, beautiful and successful. Her dad gets locked up in the insane asylum and the religious girl dies. So moral of the story... succumb to the devil and don't listen to your crazy christian friends and you will be happy and successful and popular. Seriously? What an awesome movie! The whole experience was topped off with having too salty of popcorn and being disappointed that the happy song at the end was an Honorary Title song.... oh Honorary Title....why did you go and attach your awesome name to a bizarre-o-world movie like that?? Hmm.....in the end, I blame Regal Cinema for giving me a free ticket and making me feel bad if I didn't see a movie I wasn't even interested in.
Friday
#5 - so what you're saying is, I should follow satan?? ooh... okay.
Regal Cinemas was generous enough to reward my giving them lots of money with a free movie ticket. I don't want to think about how much I've spend on movies over the years, but at least every 30th movie is free! (or something like that). I've been holding on to this ticket, keeping it oh so safe, waiting for that one great movie that comes out that I can cash in on. It didn't happen. No good movies. Before I knew it, the expiration date was now. Last night was the night and I had no choice but to see a lame movie. I drove to Idaho Falls with a friend and we picked the best looking one without any prior knowledge of those listed. It was about this girl that like...died right after being born and so this devil lady came to her parents and said something to the effect of, "I can make your daughter live to age 18 if she becomes a devil child after that and serves us". The parents agreed....shocking, I know. So she's about to turn 18 and is having these devil visions and hearing things and thinks she's crazy. Her dad tries to help and her uber freakishly religious friend tries to help, but all the "christian" people just come off crazy. So she turns 18 and becomes a devil. She turns to the dark side and all of a sudden there is super happy music, she hooks up with the hot jock-guy (who also is a devil worshipper), is valedictorian, beautiful and successful. Her dad gets locked up in the insane asylum and the religious girl dies. So moral of the story... succumb to the devil and don't listen to your crazy christian friends and you will be happy and successful and popular. Seriously? What an awesome movie! The whole experience was topped off with having too salty of popcorn and being disappointed that the happy song at the end was an Honorary Title song.... oh Honorary Title....why did you go and attach your awesome name to a bizarre-o-world movie like that?? Hmm.....in the end, I blame Regal Cinema for giving me a free ticket and making me feel bad if I didn't see a movie I wasn't even interested in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How ELSE will people get the message in this oh so pure world if they don't make an utterly entertaining and convincing movie that shows them the light...or rather the dark? I am glad our family likes the English language (minus select spelling issues for some of us) and can write so entertainingly that it makes someone want to watch a lame movie just to experience what the writer had to go through. -Rach
ReplyDeleteha-ha, thanks. I like writing, but really, don't waste your time. Oober stinky movie.
ReplyDelete