Friday

#14 - have we met?

The BYU-I homepage has been cycling through the same 5 faces of students for about 5+ years now. Suddenly dawns a new dynasty! There are 5 new heads that adorn our school's webpage! While looking up a teacher online at work, I came across one new head I didn't recognize. "Who is that?!" "They go to our school?!" "HELLO!!!" =) excited voices gathered around me as all my c0-workers and volunteers circled around our computer as we hit refresh over and over again until we had identified all the new people. They are very culturally diverse and bear the classic BYU-I, "Golly! I'm just happy to be alive!" pose. So if you have some time, visit byui.edu and join me in welcoming our new heads. Get to know them, love them, remember them; for they will be the new heads for the next 10 years. (You can tell the new heads from the old because the new ones are brighter with newer campus backgrounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails