I'm not a girlie girl. My dad's nickname for me as a kid was even, "girlyman." I think as I've gotten older, I've embraced my femininity more and more, but it's still not at the level most women are. Nails for instance. I never paint them, and if I do, it's a clear coat, and the extreme would be french tipped. Two days ago, I made the plunge. I painted my toenails RED. Bright RED. I really like the color, but now, every time I look down at my toes, it throws me off and I feel like they aren't mine. I can't help but stare at them while I am in the shower. I wiggle them up and down... yup, they're mine. Anyway, I thought I would share my womanly progress with you. (I would show you my actual toes, but that's a little too personal for blogging)
No comments:
Post a Comment