Monday

#9 - stick to the plan

Alright, so I'm accepting advise (you can vote on the left or just leave a comment). These are some ideas i've been playing around with but pretty much any combination works:

Plan 1: Graduate in July 2009 - move to Boise and get an apartment alone (maybe a roommate later if i've met someone) near BSU, get a job hopefully at Hfit or Medifit (exercise/wellness centers) and work until I can apply for grad school in the fall and start the Health Science Masters Program in the Spring of 2010.

Plan 2: Graduate in July 2009 - take August off and used my saved money to take some time off and go to Italy. Stay with family and tour southern Italy for a month. Come back home to WA, work and save money while looking for an apartment/job near Seattle and eventually apply to grad school at the UDUB.

Plan 3: Be done with school after graduation. Just look for a good job and move where ever that takes me.

Plan 4: Pretty much the same as plan 1 except replace Boise with Denver, CO and replace BSU with University of Colorado, Denver.

Plan 5: Prolong graduation from BYU-I and just keep taking classes that interest me; going to school part-time and working part-time.

Plan 6: Get married and live happily every after.

2 comments:

  1. The problem is...how will not going to grad school effect; job placement, pay, location? if like IT and the only difference is that you start out at a higher pay but it all equals out after a few years then I don't think grad school is that big of a deal. plan 5 is defiantly not such a good idea, cause your kinda just spinning your wheels. soo...I think Plan 6! graduate July get an apartment alone, get about a dozen cats and get a job as the crazy cat lady down the street. ahhh..if only I could do it over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Apply for jobs in Boise before graduating in 2009, but don't move there unless you have a job there.
    2. What saved money???!!? IF you don't get a job in Boise, come home and apply both here and there and live home until you get the job then go there.
    3. Apply to grad school. if you get in, then you can decide/choose. If you don't get in, the decision is made for you.
    4. I vote "no" to Denver
    5. I agree with Jason: Plan 5 is a definite no. Been there done that. Move on. Unless you find someone in the spring and want to hang around until he graduates...no cats. how about bunnies...?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails