Sunday

#16 - i'll take two

Soaking in a 112 degree natural spring while it's 25 degrees outside. It really doesn't get much better. My friend took me about 1 1/2 hours south to the Lava Hot Springs last night for some much needed relaxing. There were three pools of varying hotness. mmm...hotness. It is a whole resort spa place (with massages which I might have to cash in on next semester). Compared with the other natural hot springs around the area, this one really surpasses them; classier, bigger, more relaxing atmosphere without the smell of sulfur. I want to go back in the winter because evidently it's the best when you are burning up and surrounded by snow.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds almost worth cooking your baby for. Maybe I will steal your ticket back to the Burg and leave you here to change poopie diapers and I will soak in the springs for a few months until I turn into a raisin and have to be mailed home in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last post was not from Jason, though I am sure he also fantacises about being turned into a raisin the good ol fassioned way as well...but it was I, the baby oven - Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails