Today. Today was different. I got home after playing with a few lifelong friends and heard the bathroom singing again. I went down to turn the radio off when I heard something different. This was not gospel music...?! Those are the Shout Out Louds! One of my very favorite bands. I was so proud of my bathroom for playing such awesome music! Did she change her station from christian radio? How does she know just what to play to make my happy?! My bathroom and I have the same taste in music?! It was so exciting that I decided to leave the radio going. After my friends left, I went back to see if the next song this station played was just as awesome. I looked closely and saw the screen switch and say "Now Playing: Track 12"...
Yes, evidently we unknowingly switched it to be programed to play the CD automatically instead of the radio... it was a little disappointing to not have a musically supreme bathroom - but still exciting to know that at random times during the day, the Shout Out Louds will play in my house.

I need to start blogging again! Question being.....do I need an imagination like you? you are adorable! :-)
ReplyDelete