Monday

#126 - i will 'i do'... just later.

I don't feel rushed. I don't feel panicked. I don't feel envious. I don't feel worried. I don't feel insecure. I don't feel old. I don't feel alone. I don't feel sad. I don't feel desperate. I don't feel anxious. I don't feel unwanted. I don't feel ugly. I don't feel crazy. I don't feel hopeless. I feel happy.

But I swear, if I have this conversation with one more person:

annoying: "So are you going to be here next semester?"
me: "No, I'm graduating actually!"
annoying: "Great! Are you married?"
me: "Nope"
annoying: "Do you have a man?"
me: "Nope"
annoying: "Well, better hurry up and get one!"
me: "hahah... yea."

I might feel like killing someone. I'm only 21, for pete's sake!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain my friend. Except I'm not graduating yet, and I'm only 20 (soon to be 21 however!)Lame people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails