Monday

#128 - Enlow knows

Staring up at the sky, black as night.
The pinholes let the light in one at a time.

And I wonder why I'm leaving this place; everyone I know and love behind.
Everyone has to make it on their own, wondering if I can make it on my own.
Here on out, where ever I go, I will call my home.

With the sound out of sight, I climbed the hills and and the could of mist of water from the moat behind me waves goodbye.
I clear the crest, the rain turns into sunlight and I wonder why life is so allegorical.
Everyone has to make it on their own; wonder if I can make it on my own.
Here on out, where ever I go I will call my home.

We were so young and we didn't know what to want.
Now that I'm grown, I still don't know what to want, but I know I don't want to want anymore.

Stared up at the sky black as night,
The pinholes let the light through one at a time
I wonder why I've left my home, only to find my home.

Everyone has to make it on their own. Wonder if I can make it on my own.
Here on out, where ever I go, I will call my home.

I will call my home. Gonna make it on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails