They are small, square, sticky and every glorious color you can imagine. Fond memories of elementary school prep; going to the store with my mom for the "back-to-school sales" and going down my 3rd grade check list to make sure I was ultra prepared for whatever Mrs. Smith could throw at me. The best part was coming home, dumping out all the bags and labeling "Vanessa Park" on
everything with a black permanent marker. Loading up my backpack with all my clean, new, shiny supplies... I couldn't wait for the first day of school. I think, because it was so exciting and new, I have never lost my obsession and love of office supplies. Top on the list: Post-it Notes and Sharpies. I adore them. There have been multiple occasions when I have asked for those two items for birthday presents, which I can image, made my parents more than happy since they total a few bucks. I would post-it everything! Whenever I walk through the school bookstore, I stare longingly at the large, spiral stacks of bright, multi-colored post-it notes... wishing I had a few dollars to spare for an office supply splurge.
Then, I came across this video.
that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love it!
ReplyDelete