Thursday
#130 - a wink
I now see the personality of inanimate objects. I watched this video the other day about the personality of New York City. It made me miss living on the east coast, but also, evidently, opened my imagination to the object faces around me. I was driving down the freeway this morning and was following a large white company van. The back of the van opened up with two doors and had two large windows above each handle. One of the windows was painted over in white to match the truck. It looked like it was winking at me. I smiled shyly, looked around to see if there could be anyone else the truck could be winking at, and then, winked back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! Especially the Red "Black" lady who said, "we all come from the same place..where you come from? Yo Motha!"
ReplyDelete