I can't handle this. Not only is it incredibly dry compared to the ever raining Washington, but it's hurricane-like windy. Yesterday brought 60 mph wind gusts! Which, in the wind gust department, is pretty intense. I especially felt the effects by having to pedal down hill to push against the wind and almost being knocked over on my bike a few times. Back to the point: the wind and the dry weather is killing my skin. I already have hand problems - always banging them on things and scratching them up (apparently I have no way of controlling them, or have spatial problems and don't know how far away from my body they can get. They've been nicknamed my meth-hands from all the sores). That on top of the attacking weather = pain all over. It feels almost as though I have a burn on my hands and arms that won't go away.
Wednesday
#81 - i dwell in the tundra
I can't handle this. Not only is it incredibly dry compared to the ever raining Washington, but it's hurricane-like windy. Yesterday brought 60 mph wind gusts! Which, in the wind gust department, is pretty intense. I especially felt the effects by having to pedal down hill to push against the wind and almost being knocked over on my bike a few times. Back to the point: the wind and the dry weather is killing my skin. I already have hand problems - always banging them on things and scratching them up (apparently I have no way of controlling them, or have spatial problems and don't know how far away from my body they can get. They've been nicknamed my meth-hands from all the sores). That on top of the attacking weather = pain all over. It feels almost as though I have a burn on my hands and arms that won't go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment