So my Memorial Day weekend trip to Boise was extremely productive! I found an apartment - application filled and deposit put down. I love it best out of all the ones I looked at and it's the most reasonably priced.On the job front, I think I'll be able to secure a position in the Health and Wellness department at the YMCA. I'll be taking a few more weekend trips to Boise to do some job shadowing and final interviews. The title I'm looking for is Wellness Program Director.
It's all coming together and it's making me very happy! I even know my way around downtown now, after walking around in it all day every day this weekend. Someone asked me for directions and I knew exactly where they needed to go. I love that feeling!
Also, found where all the good resturants are, made friends with the record store people, and went to a rad concert. I had so much fun staying with my cousins and spending time with them! I'm excited to live closer to them and to be able to see family more often!





No comments:
Post a Comment