Saturday

#93 - one door leads to safety, the other, to a horrible death

I truly detest making decisions. I always need every one's input and then never follow any of it. I get so confused in the pursuit of not making mistakes. When I get too overwhelmed with opinions and decisions, I shut down - - closing off any of the outcomes. It's a sad but honest truth. I sometimes wish that I only ever had one option and it was always the right and best one for me. Or even two options is fine, as long as one is clearly and horribly not right.


On a small scale on the decision making, is restaurants. If I've never been to a place before and I have too look at a menu and decide what to get, it takes me forever and I usually end up not liking what I got. If it's a 'usual' place for me, I stick with what I know. My restaurant goal is to always go with someone who knows me so well that they can just order for me and I will love it. Can that be how it always is? My job is just to make who I am, known.


Decisions decisions decisions... when do I get to stop making decisions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails